Pharmacy Growth, Research, Innovation and Training (Pharmacy GRIT) is published quarterly, comprising a combination of feature content and peer-reviewed original research and reports, under the guidance of an Editorial Committee in partnership with the SHPA National Secretariat, by authority of the SHPA Board of Directors.
Pharmacy GRIT Editorial Committee
The Pharmacy GRIT Editorial Committee is comprised of SHPA members from across the country, who of whom are committed to making the journal as deeply and broadly immersed in the membership as possible.
- Kerry Watts (Chair), Clinical Pharmacist, Wollongong Hospital, Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District, NSW
- Iouri Banakh, Clinical Pharmacist, Pharmacy Department, Frankston Hospital, Peninsula Health, VIC
- Jacinta Johnson, Senior Pharmacist – Research, SA Pharmacy, SA Health, SA
- Lauren Farrow, Senior Pharmacist, Queensland Health Medicines Advisory Committee, Medication Services Queensland; Research Pharmacist, University of Sydney, QLD
- Jeanie Misko, Medicines Information Senior Pharmacist, Pharmacy Department, South Metropolitan Health Service, Fiona Stanley Hospital, WA
- Kate O’Hara, Lead Pharmacist for Women Youth and Children, Canberra Hospital and Health Service, ACT