Qld Branch | Residency Showcase 2023
This event aims to provide residents an opportunity to showcase their work to their fellow pharmacy community in a relaxed, stress-free environment. It is a great opportunity for resident pharmacists to work up and receive feedback on their presentations/projects that they may consider submitting for events such as Medicines Management or SHPA Resident of the Year Competition.
This event will be delivered online via webinar and face to face (at Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane). Registration is available to Queensland attendees only.
For in-person attendance, refreshments will commence from 530pm AEST with the event running from 6-8pm AEST.
Expressions of Interest NOW OPEN! More information available here.
Foundation Resident Pharmacists based in Queensland are invited to present at lightning talk at the showcase.
There will be cash prizes up to the value of $300 to be awarded on the night.
Expressions of Interest close at 5pm AEST Wednesdsay 18 January 2023.
Please read the EOI outline and criteria before you submit. Submissions are via the link: https://forms.office.com/r/fQmEMbCLdi
For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
See the Expression of Interest information above.
All registration rates include GST
- Membership rate is only applicable if you are a member at the time of the seminar. Should your membership lapse, or if you resign you will be invoiced for the difference in registration.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
- Cancellations received before 6 weeks prior to the event will receive a full refund. Non-members will be charged a $50 handling fee.
- Cancellations received between 6 weeks and 1 week prior to the event will receive a 50% refund of the registration fee.
- Cancellations received less than a week prior to the event will NOT be refunded.
- SHPA reserve the right to cancel a seminar or make changes to the program
- If SHPA cancels or defers the event you will receive 100% of the registration fee but SHPA bears no responsibility for any costs incurred (such as flights, accommodation, travel or expenses) or loss of income.
- It is recommended that participants obtain adequate insurance cover for travel and accommodation.
- Transfer of registration – as an alternative to cancellation your registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation or another event (if the chosen seminar is a higher cost you will be subject to further charges). A request MUST be made in writing to the Federal Secretariat prior to the event.
- If you are unable to attend SHPA policy is that handouts can not be made available as ‘stand alone’ materials
- Please complete the necessary section when registering online. SHPA will notify third parties such as caterers/suppliers of any dietary requirements.
- Whilst every care is taken to notify venues of dietary requirements, SHPA cannot guarantee completely allergy free meals, nor be held responsible for any adverse reaction. Any registrant who has notified SHPA of a dietary requirement should make themselves known to the seminar coordinator and/or venue staff upon their arrival.
- Some dietary requirements such as Kosher meals may incur an additional cost which is the responsilbility of the delegate. SHPA will notify you in advance.
- Recording and/or filming is not permitted by registrants. Please note this event may be recorded for the SHPA website and/or photos may be taken for use in SHPA resources and publications.
- Registrants are not permitted to record or film any part of SHPA events in any format including audio recording or video recording or through use of mobile devices for filming
- Numbers are capped so book early to avoid disappointment. Please note the only way to guarantee a space is to register online. Please ensure you register prior to booking your flights and accommodation.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email then you are not registered for the event and will not be able to be accommodated on the day of the event. If you are following up on registration please ensure you contact the Federal Secretariat at least a week prior to the event.
The SHPA website contains guidelines, policies, procedures, information and various data which have been prepared by SHPA. Whilst the information contained on this site has been reviewed with due care, SHPA does not warrant or imply that the information is free from errors or omissions. Whilst the information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after publication may impact on the accuracy of the information.
The information presented on the website is made available on the understanding that SHPA, its employees and agents shall have no liability to the users for any loss, damage, cost or expenses arising from the use of the information through either action or inaction based on material on this site.
SHPA provides links from the SHPA website to sites that might be useful information sources to users of the website. Providing this information in no way assumes responsibility for the content contained on those websites.
to register for this event.